Congratulations to the McCaslin Family - 2015 San Tan Valley's Spookiest House
We have a winner!
Congratulations to the McCaslin Family who beat out the other 11 finalists to win the title of 2015 San Tan Valley Spookiest House! Way to go!
Thank you to all who entered, to all of our finalists (listed below) and to everyone who voted for their favorite! We hope you enjoyed the 3rd annual San Tan Valley Spookiest House Contest and look forward to the contest again in 2016!
Morning Sun Farms:
- Anjanette & Justin Ricketts - 2518 W Wrangler Way - Morning Sun Farms
- Kelly Mier - 2161 W Agrarian Hills Dr - Morning Sun Farms
- The Lamprecht House - 2434 W Sunset Way - Morning Sun Farms
- **Brandon & Alina McCaslin - 37868 N Bonnie Lane - Pecan Creek South** - 2015 Winner
- Cindy Tela - 1711 E Heather Drive - Pecan Creek
- Paul & Patricia Stubberfield - 1552 E Maddison Circle - Pecan Creek
- David Cornell - 323 E Bradstock Way - Pecan Creek
- Reyna Residence - 950 E Crimm Rd - Johnson Ranch
- Jennifer & Victor De Mello - 360 E Canyon Rock Rd - Johnson Ranch
San Tan Heights:
- Jamie Cleveland - 2648 W Kristina Ave - San Tan Heights
Circle Cross Ranch:
- Lisa & Steve Camiola - 1025 W Holstein Trail - Circle Cross Ranch
- Mark Deidiker - 4211 E Aragonite - Copper Basin
All photos are displayed on Facebook. Spookiest House Contest Winners:
- 2015 - The McCaslin Residence - Pecan Creek South
- 2014 - The Reyna Residence - Johnson Ranch
- 2013 - Jeff & Elyssa Mock - Laredo Ranch
Can't wait to see all the entries next year!